General terms and conditions
1.1 Introductory provisions
These terms and conditions ("Terms") are governing all retail relationships between the company Rally Zlín, spol. s.r.o. based Hornomlýnská 3715, 760 01 Zlín (company registered in the Commercial Register at the Municipal Court in Brno, Section C, Insert 6748 - further referred as "Supplier" or "Seller"), which operates the online store eshop.czechrally.com and visitrally.cz, and buyers who are consumers (further "Customer" or "Buyer"). All contractual relations are concluded in accordance with the laws of the Czech Republic. If the consumer is a party, manages the relationships that are not covered by these terms and conditions, Act No. 89/2012 Coll. Civil Code (hereinafter "Civil Code") and Act No. 634/1992 Coll. about consumer’s protection (hereinafter "Zos"). For more information about the seller is listed under "Contacts".
Consumer’s contract - purchase, work, or other contract under the Civil Code, if the Consumers are on the one side and on the other side the supplier, respectively the Seller.
Supplier/Seller - the person who is at the conclusion of the contract and is acting in his commercial or other business activities. It is a business that directly or through other business supplies products to the Customer or provides services.
Buyer/Customer - the person who is at the conclusion of the contract and is not in his commercial or other business activities. It is a person who buys goods or services for purposes other than re-trading these products or services.
Closing of the purchase contract - the Buyer’s order is a draft purchase agreement and the actual purchase contract is valid from the moment of delivery of a binding agreement with the buyer’s proposal (a binding confirmation of an order by the Seller). From this moment between the Buyer and the Seller created mutual rights and obligations, which are defined by the purchase agreement and the terms and conditions, which are an integral part of this contract.
Terms and conditions - the contractual arrangements between the Seller and the Buyer in this document. Buyer agrees to these terms and conditions applicable and effective at the moment of sending their orders and is bound by them from the moment of concluding the purchase contract. The Buyer has the opportunity to meet these terms and conditions prior to carrying out their orders and they are sufficiently warned in advance. By submitting the order the Buyer confirms that he met these terms and conditions, and that he agrees with them.
1.3 Order processing and delivery time
After sending the order the automatic confirmation of the order will come to buyers email address. Orders for goods received to the Seller until 16:00 will be handled mostly on the same day or by the next working day.
1.4 Will call
A personal collection of goods at the premises of the Supplier, the purchase contract shall be deemed as concluded after payment of the purchase price for goods without the cost of postage and handling.
1.5 Payment Terms
Acc. No.: 5680299001/5500
IBAN: CZ36 5500 0000 0056 8029 9001
Variable symbol: your order number
The Seller accepts the following payment terms:
a) payment by bank transfer
b) payment by MasterCard or Visa through an payment portal
c) Payment for cash on delivery
Goods remain until full payment and acceptance of the seller's property, but the risk of damage passes accepting the goods. Billing information of the buyer cannot be changed retroactively after sending the order.
1.6 Prices and validity of offer
All prices include VAT and they are final. The bill is the proper part of the delivery. All prices including action is valid until further notice or while supplies last. If you have the goods ordered, the price at which you ordered regardless of the changes.
1.7 Warranty Conditions
Warranty terms for goods are governed by the relevant laws and regulations of the country.
1.8 The right of Withdrawal from contract
(1) The Buyer acknowledges that pursuant to § 1837 of the Civil Code, among other things, cannot withdraw from the contract for the supply of goods that have been adjusted according to the wishes of the buyer or his person, from the purchase contract for the supply of goods subject to rapid deterioration, as well as goods that have been delivered over irretrievably mixed with other goods, from the purchase contract for the supply of sealed goods which the consumer has unsealed hygienic reasons it is not possible to return from a purchase contract for the supply of audio or video recordings or computer program if breached their original packaging.
(2) If that is not the case referred to in Article. 1.8 para. (1) or of any other case where you can not withdraw from the contract, the buyer in accordance with § 1829, paragraph. 1 BGB right to withdraw from the contract, within fourteen (14) days of receipt of goods, while in If the purchase agreement is subject to several types of goods or supply of several parts, this period shall run from the date of receipt of the final delivery. Withdrawal from the contract must be sent to the Seller within the period mentioned in the previous sentence. Withdrawal from the contract buyer can send inter alia, the address of the seller or the seller's e-mail address.
(3) In case of withdrawal from the contract pursuant to Art. 1.8 para. (2) The commercial terms of the purchase contract from the beginning. The goods must be returned to the seller within fourteen (14) days from the withdrawal seller. If the purchaser withdraws from the contract, the buyer bears the cost of returning the goods to the seller, even in the case where the goods cannot be returned because of their nature usual postal route.
(4) In case of withdrawal pursuant to Art. 8.1 para. (2) The commercial terms seller returns the funds received from the buyer within fourteen (14) days from the withdrawal from the contract the buyer, in the same way that the seller is received from the buyer. The seller is also entitled to return the benefits provided to the purchaser at the time of returning the goods the buyer or otherwise, unless the buyer agrees and do not create additional costs to the buyer. If the purchaser withdraws from the contract, the seller is not obliged to return the funds received to the buyer before him purchaser returns goods or demonstrate that sent the goods to the seller.
(5) Claims for damage caused to the goods, the seller is entitled to unilaterally set off against the Buyer's claim for refund of the purchase price.
(6) Pending receipt of the goods by the buyer, the seller may at any time withdraw from the contract. In this case, the seller returns the purchase price, without undue delay, bank transfer to an account designated by the buyer.
(7) If together with the goods to the buyer provided gifts, gift agreement between the seller and the buyer signed the resolutive condition that occurs when to withdraw from the contract buyer loses gift agreement regarding such a gift efficiency and the buyer is required with the goods Seller return even provided a gift.
2. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Seller declares that all personal data are confidential and shall be used only for execution of the contract with the buyer and seller's marketing activities (including those carried out by the contractors’ seller) and not otherwise disclosed to any third party, etc. With the exception of situations related to the distribution or payment contact regarding the ordered goods (name, account number and delivery address) or special marketing events. The seller acts so that the data subject is not infringed upon their rights, in particular the right to human dignity, and shall also ensure protection against unauthorized intrusion into the private life of the data subject. Personal information that is provided voluntarily by the buyer to the seller in order to fulfill orders and marketing campaigns seller are collected, processed and stored in accordance with the applicable laws of the Czech Republic, particularly with Act no. 101/2000 Coll., on protection of personal data, as and as amended. Purchaser gives his consent to the collection and processing of personal data for purposes of satisfying the subject concluded the contract and use for marketing purposes seller and until a written statement disagreeing with the workmanship sent to the address Rallye Zlin, spol. s.r.o. based Hornomlýnská 3715, 760 01 Zlín. For a written statement in this case it is also considered a form of electronic, email.
In the complaint procedure from the customers is required following information: name, address, telephone number, e-mail signature, or digital signature. Any personal data collected in this way are processed solely for the purpose necessary for handling complaints and in accordance with law no. 101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data, as amended and effective.
The buyer has the right to access their personal data and to correct them, including the right to request clarification and rectification of status and other legal rights to these data.